BEYOND ALOHA
Careers Department

The Careers department is dedicated to assisting students throughout their journey to university and beyond. Our expert guidance helps students transition from school to university and prepares them for their future careers. Our goal is to inspire students to achieve their aspirations and potential.

Support

Students benefit from extensive interaction with our dedicated careers department, receiving comprehensive preparation for the university application process. In the final term of Year 12, they delve into detailed insights, laying a robust foundation. As they enter Year 13, additional guidance is provided, offering thorough support for various application processes such as UCAS, the Common App, and Studilink. This proactive approach ensures that students are well-equipped and informed, fostering a smooth and confident transition into the next phase of their educational journey.

University Results 2023

Congratulations to our 2023 cohort for achieving remarkable success in securing a diverse array of outstanding university placements. Demonstrating their global ambitions, our students applied worldwide to a total of 12 countries and received offers from prestigious institutions globally. It is with immense pride that we announce an impressive achievement – 95 percent of our cohort, consisting of 45 students, have now advanced to their firm choice universities. This accomplishment not only speaks to the academic excellence of our students but also reflects their dedication to pursuing their educational goals at institutions that resonate with their aspirations.

year13 4
University Destinations

Among our 2023 cohort, 15 students have chosen to pursue their higher education journey within the UK, with many attending Russell Group universities, highlighting a commitment to academic excellence. The top choices for our students within the UK include prestigious institutions such as Exeter, UCL, Nottingham, and King’s College London.

Consistent with patterns from previous years, 62 percent of our 2023 cohort has opted to pursue higher education in the United States, Canada, Europe, or other international destinations. This statistic not only reaffirms the global perspective embraced by our students but also underscores their expansive aspirations beyond national borders. We applaud this diverse group for their openness to diverse educational experiences and wish them every success as they embark on their international academic journeys.

When it comes to the choice of degree courses within our 2023 cohort, a dynamic distribution is observed, with approximately 67 percent of students opting for Arts and Humanities courses, while the remaining 33 percent are pursuing degrees in STEM fields. The main areas of study currently are Engineering, Business, and Law. This balanced representation showcases the diversity of academic interests among our students.